Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Crafts

I've decided that since almost no one reads this blog anyways, I would go ahead and put up pictures of my little skiing pine cones. I'm wrapping them up in bubble wrap tonight so that Brian can mail them tomorrow while I'm at work. I was originally giving everyone a hat, but doing so obstructed most people's faces, so I nixed that idea. I bought the wrong size balls for the heads in the first place, so they look better with no hats.
Anyway, first, the large group shot of everyone skiing and having a good time :-) And, just a reminder, you can click on the pictures to see a larger version of them.

Brian and I:

Here's Mia and Mom with Kenny Rogers. Oh, wait, that's Dad. ;-)

Susan & Paul:

Karen and Louis:

Bill, Jake, Alex, and Kristen:

Amy, Landon, Mason, and Mike:

And Amanda and Dave:

I think they turned out ok. They'll be better next time, if there ever is a next time.
While I'm posting pictures, here's my new snowman door hanger. Everytime one of us leaves the room, his bells jingle. :-)

That's all I've got for now. 'Twas a very uninteresting day.

1 comment:

BA Quick said...

Very cute Heather, are you sure you will be able to mail pine cones out of country?