The 30 Day Beard
Just starting to shave into the modified"Southern Highway":
Then, he became Mister Old-Timey Inventor:
Followed by Persian Night Club Owner:
He ended up with a mustache, and he thought it would be funny to go to work like that just for one day. But alas, after about an hour and one trip to the bathroom, he glanced in the mirror and decided he just couldn't do it. (Thank God!) So, he's back to normal, clean-shaven Brian.
It snowed just about all day today. We went to work an hour late because they were concerned with the roads, and after lunch, it was one of those days where not a lot was happening, so we were all told to carefully go away. The snow was pretty. I have a much longer drive tomorrow, so I'm hoping it doesn't snow again, or if it does, that I don't hit the roads before the salt trucks do, like I did this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment